Attorneys at Mulvey & Sneider, P.C., primarily represent clients in family law matters. Within domestic relations law, our attorneys are highly skilled in the areas of divorce, child custody, visitation, parenting plans, child support, spousal support or alimony, division of property, tax consequences and assignment of tax benefits in a divorce, conveyance of real estate, division of retirement and pension plans, medical insurance coverage and premarital agreements.
To learn more about our practice, please follow the links below:
- Divorce: We represent clients in contested and uncontested divorces, often helping clients explore collaborative law or mediation as an alternative to stressful, costly and often-ineffective "scorched earth" litigation.
- Child custody and visitation: We handle matters of child custody and visitation for divorcing and never-married parents. Handling matters at all stages of a child's life, we counsel clients on a broad spectrum of related matters such as divorce, paternity or modification.
- Child support: Placing great emphasis on the best interests of our clients' children, we represent parents in matters of child support determination in divorces and paternity proceedings. We also represent clients in enforcement and modification of child support orders.
- Alimony: We represent clients facing matters related to spousal support payments during the divorce process or after a divorce has been finalized.
- Post-judgment modifications/contempt: We represent clients in matters of modification and enforcement of existing court orders. We have the experience and tenacity necessary to effectively handle contempt cases.
- Domestic violence/restraining orders: Our firm represents clients in matters related to domestic violence, restraining orders, and allegations of child abuse and neglect.
- Prenuptial agreements: When is a prenup a good idea? When you value the people and investments that you have made in your life enough to protect them. Lawyers at our firm can help you protect your interests by drafting, reviewing and litigating prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Collaborative law/mediation: Our law firm often helps clients explore collaborative law or mediation as an alternative to stressful, costly and often-ineffective "scorched earth" litigation.
- Appeals: Using in-depth knowledge of statutory and case law, we represent clients in appellate courts throughout Massachusetts.
Newton Area Attorneys for Divorce, Modifications and Other Family Law Matters
For a free initial consultation with the Brookline family law services attorneys at Mulvey & Sneider, P.C., please call us at 617-651-3206 or toll free at 800-581-3029. You may also contact us online. We are conveniently located right on the Brookline Newton line on Route 9 in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Evening and weekend consultations are available by appointment. Credit cards are accepted.